GREAT BARFORD CHURCH
The ancient stone bridge at Great Barford first crossed the River Great Ouse here in the 15th Century and it seems probable that All Saints’ Church was built at around the same time.
Like the bridge, the Church has subsequently been rebuilt in a clearly Victorian manner, belying its great age. The tower is largely 15th Century, but the majority of the rest of the church was rebuilt between 1848 and 1860.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and
Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller