A typical small Fenland Church, St. Peter’s was built in 1821 to designs by Jeptha Pacey. Like many Churches in this area in this period it has no tower, but rather just an arch with a bell in it and is on a fairly small scale.
An Act of Parliament – the Fen Church Act of 1816 – was ratified by the Government and eventually six churches of this variety, including Frithville, were built over the next 20 years.
Most of the interior is late 19th or early 20th Century.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J.
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller