CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF THE HOLY CROSS AND ST. MICHAEL
St. Michaels Church was initially constructed around 1913 for the Roman Catholic Church to a design by John T. Lee, a temporary iron built church is shown on a map of 1912. It is very much in a traditional church style, with a long nave and a tower at one end. It was consecrated the following year and then in 1925 it was enlarged considerably.
In 1970 the church became shared with the Greek Orthodox Community of Golders Green and today it is a Cathedral for the Greek Orthodox Church in North West London and is operated solely by them.
Photos - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller