ALL SAINTS' CHURCH
Hatfield Heath, Essex
A fairly typical example of a Victorian ‘expansion’ church built in 1859 when Hatfield Heath parish split from the ancient parish of Hatfield Broad Oak. The church was consecrated in the same year by the Bishop of Rochester.
Improvements were made in 1881 and the interior was partially remodelled after World War II when the side chapel was turned into a war memorial.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J.
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller