HAWORTH BAPTIST CHURCH

West Riding of Yorkshire

Haworth Baptist Church, West Riding of Yorkshire

The Baptist Church in Haworth was built in 1752 and enlarged in 1775 with both the initial construction and enlargement paid for by voluntary contributions. The interior was refitted around 1786. It is a fairly standard sort of construction of its kind, quite plain both internally and externally.

Photo - Andrew J. Müller

Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc...

Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page


© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller, Roy Barton
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller
2016


Go to Home PagespaceGo to Andrew J. MullerspaceGo to Roy BartonspaceGo to Shaun RunhamspaceGo to Writing
Go to Castles of the UK and IrelandspaceGo to Castles of EuropespaceGo to Churches, Cathedrals, Abbeys etc.spaceGo to Travel PagesspaceGo to The Gallery