UNITED REFORM CHURCH
The Congregational Church first had premises in Bluecoats at the other end of Hertford. The first church in Cowbridge was built in the late 18th Century and then enlarged in 1844.
The current building, now the United Reform Church, was built in 1862 with the second building, now known as Cowbridge Hall, being added around 1890.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and
Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller