OF ST. MARY MAGDALENE
little isolated Church of St. Mary Magdalene
in a forgotten back-end of Harlow known as Potter Street was built by the
vicar of Harlow in 1834. It is not
quite clear why he went to this
trouble as a parish did not exist here until 1865, by which time the
already in a state of disrepair. It was enlarged and rebuilt in 1888
again in 1893 when the tower was added.
- Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches,
Abbeys etc... page
Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J.
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller