LITTLE HADHAM CHURCH

Hertfordshire

Little Hadham Church, Hertfordshire

This rather fine church stands in a dominant position over the valley of the River Ash, some distances from Little Hadham village. From when the Church was first built in 1276 until 1870 it was a Chapel of Ease for Much Hadham Parish. Today, the vicar is shared with nearby Albury church.

Much of the church is of late medieval construction with some fairly hefty Victorian restoration. The 15th Century tower has a typical Hertfordshire Spike spire. Inside it is famous for its three-deck pulpit dating to 1633.

Photo - Andrew J. Müller

Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc...

Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page


© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller, Roy Barton
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller
2015


Go to Home PagespaceGo to Andrew J. MullerspaceGo to Roy BartonspaceGo to Shaun RunhamspaceGo to Writing
Go to Castles of the UK and IrelandspaceGo to Castles of EuropespaceGo to Churches, Cathedrals, Abbeys etc.spaceGo to Travel PagesspaceGo to The Gallery