CAROLI CHURCH, MALMÖ
The Caroli (Charles) Church was built in 1880 to designs by Emil Victor Langlet. It was originally part of the parish of St. Peters Church but was sold in 2009 and is now owned by the Galleria Caroli - a shopping centre. Some small fragments remain inside of the 17th Century church which predated this one.
Today the Church is not used for woship, but is a concert venue.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller