ST. MARY THE BOLTONS
This church stands in the centre of an elliptical island surrounded by the well-off town houses of the Boltons in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The church was completed in 1850 and the spire added four years later. It is a very attractive, traditional styled church and one of the best known in the area.
All was damaged in the War, but post-war rebuilding has been sympathetically done and it still retains its air of quiet calm.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller