Another of the Parish Churches of Malta that were constructed at the behest of the local population the church was built between 1881 and 1898. The belfry and dome were added between 1920 and 1940.
The church is one of the most spectacularly sited in Malta and dominates the little village of Mellieḣa.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and
Andrew J. Müller,
Jacqui Harris, Roy Barton
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller