West Riding of Yorkshire
The church was begun by Mallinson and Healey in 1847 and consecrated almost exactly a year later in September 1848. In 1887 it was enlarged to the size it is today.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller