This little church in an isolated village dates to the late 14th Century and is dedicated, like many in Somerset, to St. Michael and All Angels. It was heavily rebuilt in 1865, probably by Sir George Gilbert Scott, but certainly in his style.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller