ST. JOHANNES' CHURCH
A chapel existed here from around 1651 but it was not until 1770 that permission was given to build a church in stone.
The church was designed by Jean Eric Rehn and work began in 1783, however, the church was not consecrated until May 1890.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J.
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. and Jacqui Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller