An attractive if unspectacular church it dates to the 15th Century although only the tower still remains from that date. The main part of the church is from a rebuild of 1858 with some work being completed later.
One of the main things of interest is the odd little kneeling figure of a vicar completed around 1670 and built by the vicar himself shortly before his death as a kind of odd memorial.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller