NEW PARISH CHURCH, ZAKOPANE
The new Parish Church of St. Family was started in 1877 when it became apparent that little St. Clements Church was too small to cope with the rapidly enlarging town. The work was completed by 1896 when the church was consecrated.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller