ST. TROJICE'S CHURCH
This distinctly eastern-looking Orthodox Church stands in the centre of the Citadel area of the Old Town of Budva. It was completed in 1804 and was almost completely rebuilt along with the rest of Budva after the devastating earthquake of 1979.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller