FORT WILLIAM CHURCH
A Chapel stood here from 1817 called the Rosse Chapel. This was demolished in the 1870s to allow the new church to be built, and that was consecrated in 1876. It is called Queen of the Highland Churches, although to be honest that seems an overly generous name for a fairly standard Victorian church.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller