CHAPELLE ROYALE, RODEZ
The Chapel is actually the Chapel of the Old Jesuit College of Rodez. The College dates to a very early date. The foundation stone of the Chapel was laid in 1581 and by 1608 there were 1,300 students at the College.
The Chapel was consecrated in 1649 and today it is used for concerts and events and is now known as the Chapelle Royal.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
© Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J. Müller,
Jacqui Harris, Roy Barton
and Shaun Runham
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller