ISSANDA MUUTMISE CHURCH
This church was originally built by the Cistercians as part of St. Michael’s Convent.
It was given to the Orthodox Church in 1716 who added a spire in 1776 but still own the church today. It is the main Orthodox church in Tallinn’s Lower Town.
Photo - Andrew J. Müller
Back to Cathedrals, Churches, Abbeys etc... page
Text copyright - Raving Loony Productions and Andrew J.
© Photos and Artwork - Andrew J. and Jacqui Müller
© Web Design and Layout - Andrew J. Müller